Honeywell handheld computer CK65
- The Mobility Edge™ hardware platform and enterprise lifecycle tools drive an integrated, repeatable, scalable approach for accelerated and secure development, deployment, performance management, and lifecycle management.
- Built on the Mobility Edge platform, the CK65 has received a prestigious STIG (Security Technical Implementation Guide) designation from the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) for its security capabilities. This recognition from DISA and the U.S. Department of Defense acknowledges the advanced security applications and tools the CK65 encompasses, ensuring your data is kept safe and secure throughout the life of the device.
- The CK65 features our latest in imaging technology with the FlexRange XLR. This device easily scans up close and at a distance, with lightning fast autofocus. It’s capable of scanning up to 80 ft. for demanding warehouse jobs. All of this packaged in a compact and lightweight design for improved user ergonomics.
- The CK65 device provides future-proof investment protection with support for four Android generations, starting with Android 8 (O). Security updates are also available for up to two years after the last Google patch through Honeywell Sentinel.
- The large touchscreen with 51 or 53-key alpha numeric, 38 or 42-key numeric function, or 30-key large numeric keypads supports both legacy key-centric and newer touch applications. Keypads allow input in extreme environments and optimize efficiency in all environments.
- Rugged construction withstands multiple 3 m (10 ft) drops to concrete across the temperature range and 3,000 1.0 m (3.3 ft) tumbles. IP65 and IP68 ratings against dust and water spray.
- Enhanced 1D/2D scanning/data capture for short, mid, or long range workflows, as well as direct part marking scan capabilities.